Putting Green Ideal for Outdoor or Indoor Use
Cut from the best putting turf in the world, use this 9×15 foot putting green in residential yards, patios, poolside, large game rooms, conventions, trade shows, school gyms, office networking spaces, hotels, promotions, corporate challenges and anywhere you want a great big beautiful putting green indoors or out.
Specifications for this Putting Green
The StarPro 9×15 five-hole practice green is water jet cut from our Master Putting Turf “MPT” (WORLDS BEST), 90 oz. gross weight, 43 oz. two-tone nylon face. The ¾” twisted nylon filaments are heat set and sheared smooth to ½”. The nylon face is UV stabilized and backed with a scrim fabric, natural rubber pre-coat, heavy action-back mesh and a natural rubber non-skid hex base.
- 5 cups are included. Upon check-out choose cup type when ordering: for yard use choose in-ground ABS plastic cups, or for indoor or patio use select the Starball Cup.
- All putting green holes have plugs (two tabs to keep them in), so you can choose to have 1 to 5 holes on your green.
- Breaks can be created indoors by placing 12”x12”zip-lock freezer bags filled with up to one cup of sand placed under the surface.
- Back stops can be created by using foam water line insulation. Cut the length required and fit the sliced tubing over the edge of the green.
- Speed is approximately stimp 9.5, out of the factory and putts true. You can reduce the speed by back raking with a leaf rake and vacuuming with a beater bar (a leaf rake will not hurt this green). The speed can be increased by infilling the green with sand.
- The rules for four (4) family fun putting games are included.
- Factory cut 2” “challenge holes” to fine tune your putting skills are included. (no cups required)
- Factory cut borders are optional, and the green can be used for pitching and chipping.
How to Install an Outdoor Putting Green
Basic permanent outdoor installation requires 2” of fine crushed gravel (largest stone size 3/8 “) under the green (12 lbs. /sq. ft. of green.) Gentle crown of base in the middle tapering to 1/2” at the edge compacted w/water filled roller. See our installation instructions.